As we train people to follow Jesus, leaders will be shaped who will go out to train followers of Jesus to continue to do the same.
We have become a “greenhouse” church which prepares and sends workers to establish Christ’s church beginning in our own community and to the ends of the earth.
- Lost people matter to God. He wants them found. (Luke 19:10)
- Prayer is the primary work of God’s people. (Philippians 4:6–7)
- Everything we have belongs to God. We are His stewards. (1 Chronicles 29:14)
- Knowing and obeying God’s Word is fundamental to all true success. (Joshua 1:8)
- Completing the Great Commission will require the mobilization of every fully devoted disciple. (Matthew 28:19)
- Without the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, we can accomplish nothing. (1 Corinthians 2:4–5)
- Achieving God’s purposes means taking faith-filled risks. This always involves change. (Hebrews 11:6)